CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hi I'm Gabby

Hi i am Gabby Kirkeby! I live in New York. I love to play sports, especially basketball and soccer. Not to brag or anything but I'm REALLY fast, like faster than all of my friends, well at least most of them. My cousin is Lindsey. Her blog is realworldlindsey.blogspot.com. She is in my grade at my school. My friends are Steph, Kate, Lindsey of course, Aubrey, Hailey, Lily, Kelly, Hannah, Jodie (who doesn't have a blog..yet anyway), Krisy (who doesn't have a blog either), Danny, one of Steph and Kate's best friends. Well anyway, my favorite food is, cookies and cream, my fave color is green, which is the color of mine and Linds' bball team, my fave number....hmm....I'd have to say 32, just like kate. I have four brothers, all younger, all annoying! I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, four guinea pigs, and fish. Well, now you know a little bit about me!

~Gabby~

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ello Gabriella! How do you do? Splendid day today isn't it chap? I would very much love it if you would join my hamster racing team! Give it a good mind!

~Your friend, Sir Hamster Wheel the third
~Of London England

Lindsey said...

Ahhh, your first post! I remember my first post, this is how it felt, tell me if this is how you felt:

Alone
Not known
New
An outsider
Stupid to knowing how to do things on it

lol JK gabby have fun on your blog!!!!!!

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!